For Our Environment
Protecting our shared environment is important to Clearlight Glass and Mirror, as it is to our employees and customers.
To support this common goal, we:
- Comply with applicable local, state, and federal environmental regulations.
- Continually improve the environmental performance of our products and processes.
- Protect the health and safety of our employees and surrounding communities and ecosystems.
- Use natural resources, including raw materials, energy, and water, as efficiently as possible.
We are constantly evaluating our products and processes from the point of view of environmental impact, dedicating ourselves to finding better alternatives as them become available. Here are our most recent improvements:
Xtragrip Green Mirror Adhesive
- Most environmental friendly mirror adhesive available
- Solvent free
- Low VOC
- Low odor
- 100% solids
Clear Silicone Caulking
- Low VOC
- Mildew Resistant
Diamon-Fusion® Surface Protection
- No harsh toxic chemicals required for cleaning
- No emissions / off gassing
Wood Reuse and Recycling
- Whenever possible, incoming shipping crates are used as-is to ship products to our customers.
- All custom-sized crates are made from wood cut down from crates that were used to ship us glass.
- We have been successful in not purchasing any lumber for crates for over 4 years and counting.