How To Order
Just answer the following questions to get the perfect results every time...
Type and Thickness: What Type and Thickness of glass or mirror do you need?
- Special / Textured (call for availability)
Color / Tint: What Color or Tint would you like your glass or mirror to be?
- Glass in Clear, Bronze, Gray, Other (call)
- Mirror in Standard, Bronze, Gray, Other (call)
Shape: What Shape of glass or mirror will best meet your needs?
- Standard shape (for example, rectangle or circle)
- Non-standard / custom (usually requires a template)
Size: How large do you need the glass or mirror to be?
- Dimensions - height & width or diameter, etc.
- Special tolerances (for example, does it need to fit into a frame or table?)
- Cutout and/or hole locations and sizes
- Corners (radius or clipped) and size
- What style of edging and/or beveling would you like?
- Size of bevel (standard size include 1/2" 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", and 1 1/2" or custom - anything in between)
- Which edges need what treatment (all sides? Just the front edge? etc.)
Etching / Sandblasting: Do you have a special design that you would like to have?
- Artwork (customer provided or custom)
- Position and Location (front or back)
- Positive or negative imaging
Safety Properties: Do you have any safety needs?
- Tempered glass / with tempering logo: yes or no
- Safety backing / for mirrors
- Safety glass / laminated
Need help with your choices? Visit our fabrication options page or give us a call. We are here to help make this process as easy as possible.