Clearlight Glass and Mirror is committed to eco-friendly manufacturing, environmentally sustainable business practices, and minimizing our environmental impact throughout our entire operation.
To support this common goal, we:
- Comply with all applicable local, state, and federal environmental regulations;
- Continually improve the environmental performance of our products and processes;
- Protect the health and safety of our employees and surrounding communities and ecosystems; and
- Use natural resources, including raw materials, energy, and water, as efficiently as we can.
We continually evaluate our products and processes from the point of view of environmental impact, dedicating ourselves to discovering superior alternatives as they become available. Here are our most recent improvements.
Xtragrip Green Mirror Adhesive
- Most environmentally friendly mirror adhesive available
- Low VOC
- Low odor
- 100% solids
Clear Silicone Caulking
- Low VOC
- Mildew Resistant
Diamon-Fusion® Surface Protection
- No harsh toxic chemicals required for cleaning
- No emissions / off gassing
Wood Reuse and Recycling
Whenever possible, incoming shipping crates are used as-is or repurposed to ship products to our customers. All custom-sized crates are made from wood cut down from crates that were used to ship us glass. We have been successful in purchasing virtually no new lumber for crates for nearly 20 years and counting.
At Clearlight being environmentally friendly is a top priority. Our fabrication facility is equipped with eco-friendly manufacturing technologies, efficiently using natural resources, and preventing harmful byproducts from releasing into our surroundings.